Provide bookkeeping and administrative support to the business.
Duties And Responsibilities
Updates and maintains one or more accounting records, including those which tabulate expenditures, receipts, accounts payable and receivable, and profit and loss.
- Perform all general ledger transactions, including revenue and expense recognition.
- Prepare journal entries and close-out reporting.
- Perform bank reconciliations, initiate bank transfers, and manage accounts activity.
- Oversee AP & AR functions.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly accounting reports
- Other accounting-related functions as assigned.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Experienced in using Accounting software (i.e. XERO) and payment gateways (i.e Stripe)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Graduate of a 4-year business course (preferably Accountancy, Management Accounting, or Accounting Technology)
- Preferably with experience in bookkeeping for at least 1 year handling Australian Accounts.